180... we need a change!!!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

It is not easy to start... but we are not alone!

Who told you that it is easy to start a blog? Even more, who told you that life is easy? I really think that the only easy thing in life is to live it taking into account that the Designer of all this, and it’s spelled with capital letter "D" because it is not just any designer, is the One who rules in what we define as "our life".  I invite you on this trip with me to try to understand how all this works, of course, knowing that I have faith in God, such a force that many do not know how to explain and that, much less can understand, but I can qualify as "my everything"! All glory to Jesus my Savior! (And also yours if you let Him come into your heart)

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea that you were doing these in English as well. Yay! Now I can see what you are blogging about. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete